VRF systems are an enhanced version of multi-split. They vary the flow of refrigerant to indoor units based on demand.
ADVANTAGES OF A VRF SYSTEM
- Control Means Comfort. The key to providing comfort is to supply heating or cooling when and where it is required.
- Design Flexibility. Multiple types and sizes of outdoor and indoor units are available to fit any application.
- Cost Effective Installation. Depending on the application, the installation of a VRF system can be a cost effective alternative to traditional systems that require ductwork or large pipe sizes, pumps and boilers in the case of chilled water systems.
- Energy Savings. All VRF systems provide energy savings by varying compressor speed and matching the output of the system as closely as possible to the load. In addition, VRF systems do not experience the same energy losses as systems that move conditioned air through ductwork.
Swan VRF systems offer capacity from 8 to 246 kW in one system:
- Mini-VRF systems have capacity from 8 to 28 kW;
- modular VRF outdoor unit could have capacity from 25 to 90 kW;
- combination of 2..4 outdoor unit could have capacity from 67 to 246 kW.